State of Michigan Contracts
WWT holds several contracts directly with a state/agency or organization within a state, as well as cooperative procurement vehicles (e.g., National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO), formerly Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA)).
CISCO NASPO VALUEPOINT DATA COMMUNICATIONS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES 2019-2026
- Master Agreement: AR3227
- State Participating Addendum: 210000001333
- Contract Expiration: 9/30/2024
- Products and Services Offering: Cisco Data Communications Products and Services
- Contract Eligible Entities: This NASPO ValuePoint Master Agreement may be used by all state agencies and other entities authorized to use statewide contracts in the State of Michigan and is extended to MiDEAL members. MiDEAL members include local units of government, school districts, universities, community colleges, and nonprofit hospitals. A current list of MiDEAL members is available at www.michigan.gov/mideal. Issues of interpretation and eligibility for participation are solely within the authority of the State Chief Procurement Official
- Special Ordering Instructions: For order inquiries, please contact your WWT Account Manager (AM) and/or Inside Sales Representative (ISR). If you do not know who your AM or ISR is, please contact Carol Harting at email@example.com.
- WWT Contract Manager: Contact Contract Manager