State of Montana Contracts
WWT holds several contracts directly with a state/agency or organization within a state, as well as cooperative procurement vehicles (e.g., National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO), formerly Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA)).
INFOBLOX NASPO VALUEPOINT DATA COMMUNICATIONS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES 2014-2020
- Master Agreement: AR619
- State Participating Addendum: AR619
- Contract Expiration: 5/31/2021
- Products and Services Offering: Infoblox Data Communications Products and Services
- Contract Eligible Entities: Agencies, political subdivisions and other entities (including cooperatives) authorized by the State's statutes to use State contracts may make purchases under this Participating Addendum as of its Effective Date.
- Special Ordering Instructions: For order inquiries, please contact your WWT Account Manager (AM) and/or Inside Sales Representative (ISR). If you do not know who your AM or ISR is, please contact Carol Harting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WWT Contract Manager: Contact Contract Manager