State of Wisconsin Contracts
WWT holds several contracts directly with a state/agency or organization within a state, as well as cooperative procurement vehicles (e.g., National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO)).
EMC NASPO VALUEPOINT COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, PERIPHERALS & RELATED SERVICES 2015-2020
- Master Agreement: MNWNC-109
- State Participating Addendum: 505ENT-016-NASPOCOMPUT-06
- Contract Expiration: 10/31/2023
- Products and Services Offering: EMC Computer Equipment: Storage, Related Peripherals and Services
- Contract Eligible Entities: Wisconsin State agencies and municipalities. A "municipality" is defined as any county, city, village, town, school district, board of school directors, sewer district, drainage district, vocational, technical and adult education district, or any other public body having the authority to award public contracts. Federally recognized Indian tribes and bands in this state may
participate in cooperative purchasing with the state or any municipality under ss. 66.0301(1) and (2), Wis. Stats.
- Special Ordering Instructions: For order inquiries, please contact your WWT Account Manager (AM) and/or Inside Sales Representative (ISR). If you do not know who your AM or ISR is, please contact Carol Harting at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WWT Contract Manager: Contact Contract Manager