Avi Ansible Automation Training
To keep up with the growing speed of business demands, there’s a pressing need to make programmability and automation an inherent part of operational IT processes. WWT offers four different hands-on Ansible Automation Training sessions where experts demonstrate how to get started using centralized automation tools to manage and deploy configurations. Training involves WWT engineers leading design sessions to help you map out potential automatable workflows and form roadmaps for accelerating the application and adoption of automation.
In addition to OEM-specific automation training, all WWT Ansible Automation Training sessions cover basic topics like:
- What is Ansible and how does it work?
- How to create basic playbooks in Ansible around different platforms
- How to expose automation as a template within Ansible
- How to design templates for simplified deployment of devices and services
- How to create self-service offerings through Ansible Tower and ServiceNow
This Ansible Automation Training training session focuses on the challenges Avi administrators face today and the role that programmability plays. It covers automating the following tasks:
- Avi IPAM and DNS profile management
- Avi Application Delivery Controller Configuration
- Avi Application Deployment
- Whiteboard session to map out workflows (time permitting)