VMware Horizon Cloud on Azure Training: Skills for Admins
This three-day, hands-on training is custom built by WWT to gives you the skills to deliver virtual desktops and applications through an Azure based VMware Horizon Cloud infrastructure. This training offers skills in managing VMware Horizon Cloud on Azure via the Horizon Cloud Administration Console and Microsoft Azure portal through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs using WWT's Advanced Technology Center (ATC). You will learn how to build and manage pools of virtual machines images, how to manage access and security of VDI desktops and how to provide a customized desktop environment to end users.
- Describe the architecture of Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure
- Discuss Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure networking and Active Directory concepts and best practices
- Discuss image management and Pool/Farm creation of single use, Windows 10 multisession and Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH) Virtual Machines
- Discuss how VMware Dynamic Environment Manager integrates with Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure
- Discuss how App Volumes works with Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure
- Discuss how VMware Workspace One Access integrates with Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure