VMware Workspace ONE Training: Skills for Admins
This three-day, hands-on training is custom built by WWT to gives you the skills to manage Workspace One Unified Endpoint Management and Workspace One Access to provide device management and application delivery capabilities. This workshop offers skills in configuring, managing and securing end user devices and providing application access via a universal portal for web, virtual and installable. This workshop is delivered via a combination of lecture and hands-on labs using WWT's Advanced Technology Center (ATC). You will learn how to manage end user devices, how to manage access and security of SaaS based, Installable and Virtual Application.
- Identify the benefits of the Digital Workspace
- Describe the Architecture of Workspace One
- Understand the capabilities of Workspace One Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and Workspace One Access
- Outline the benefits and use cases of products like Unified Access Gateway (UAG), Secure Email Gateway (SEG), VMware Tunnel and Content Gateway
- Outline management of devices using Profiles and Compliance policies
- Learn how to enroll endpoints and deploy installable, web & virtual application to various operating systems