Hybrid Work Envisioning Workshop
What to Expect
WWT experts from our Digital Experience, Networking, and Security teams share experience, lessons learned and expertise on hybrid-office solutions within the enterprise. In this Envisioning Workshop, we will work with your team to:
- Identify the top pain points in your remote and hybrid-office environments.
- Share best practices and strategies we've learned from other large-scale organizations.
- Identify workstreams to move from current state to securely empower employees to contribute their best work.
- Consider the culture, security and IT challenges and prioritize ways to solve them.
Goals & Objectives
WWT's customer base spans the globe across all industries and public sector. Our own experience supporting our frontline, remote and hybrid workforce of 8,000+ employees while maintaining a "Great Place to Work" certification over 10+ years means that WWT knows firsthand how to solve real IT challenges while fostering culture, engaged employees and high performance teamwork.
Leveraging what we've learned through our own experience and that of our clients, we help your organization shape a strategy founded upon explicit, real-world use cases. This workshop covers the following focus areas:
- Address most current trends and identify your organization's assumptions.
- Document current state and metrics of your remote work and hybrid business model.
- Share best practices for supporting your organizational culture.
- Identify monitor and measure digital experience to assess user experience and improve employee engagement.
- KPIs that ensure ongoing, operational success.
- Share WWT methodology and engagement and the advantages of a holistic approach.
What is a Workshop?
A workshop is typically a paid engagement, with predefined objectives, that results in the creation of strategic project deliverables: action plan, high-level architectural design, proposal or quote for project implementation. Workshops may be delivered remotely or onsite.
Who Should Attend?
Digital workforce and HR leaders, CIOs, employee experience champions, architects, engineers, IT directors and line-of-business representation, anyone with a material interest and responsibility for delivering, consuming and supporting hybrid work.
The outcome of this workshop is a clear understanding of the strategy needed to optimally support remote and blended office environments, including how to leverage innovations in cloud, mobility, digital, security and business continuity. You will leave with recommended steps and a prioritized plan tailored to your organization.