Hybrid Work Envisioning Workshop
WWT experts from our Digital Workspace, Networking, Security, Cloud and Digital teams share experience, lessons learned and expertise on hybrid-office solutions within the enterprise. In this Envisioning Workshop, we will work with your team to:
- Identify the top pain points in your remote and hybrid-office environments.
- Share best practices and strategies we’ve learned from other large-scale organizations.
- Identify workstreams to move from current state to thriving and secure employee productivity.
- Consider the culture, security and IT challenges and determine ways to mitigate them.
- Discover ways to prepare for persistent and future business continuity threats.
WWT’s customer base spans the globe across all industries, attributing to the versatility of our expertise. With over 2000 frontline workers in our 24/7 integration and logistics centers and more than 4000 backend experts, who shifted from in-person to remote working overnight, WWT knows, firsthand, how to solve real challenges concerning business continuity, shifting business models to contact-free and helping workers thrive within a hybrid-workspace environment.
Leveraging what we’ve learned through our own experience and that of our customers, we aim to help your organization shape a strategy founded upon explicit, real-world use cases. This workshop covers the following focus areas:
- Address most current trends and identify your organization’s assumptions.
- Document current state and metrics of your remote/hybrid business model.
- Share best practices for supporting your organizational culture.
- Identify ways to assess user experience and improve employee engagement.
- KPIs that ensure ongoing, operational success.
- Share WWT methodology and engagement; discuss why a holistic approach matters.
What is a Workshop?
A workshop is typically a paid engagement, with predefined objectives, that results in the creation of strategic project deliverables: action plan, high-level architectural design, proposal or quote for project implementation. Workshops may be delivered remotely or onsite.
Who Should Attend?
Digital workforce leaders, CIOs, employee experience champions, architects, engineers, IT directors and line-of-business representation, anyone with a material interest and responsibility for delivering, consuming and supporting hybrid work.
The outcome of this workshop is a clear understanding of the strategy needed to optimally support remote and blended office environments, including how to leverage innovations in cloud, mobility, digital, security and business continuity. You will leave with recommended steps and a prioritized plan tailored to your organization.