WWT’s customer base spans the globe across all industries, attributing to the versatility of our expertise. With over 2000 frontline workers in our 24/7 integration and logistics centers and more than 4000 backend experts, who shifted from in-person to remote working overnight, WWT knows, firsthand, how to solve real challenges concerning business continuity, shifting business models to contact-free and helping workers thrive within a hybrid-workspace environment.
Leveraging what we’ve learned through our own experience and that of our customers, we aim to help your organization shape a strategy founded upon explicit, real-world use cases. This workshop covers the following focus areas:
- Address most current trends and identify your organization’s assumptions.
- Document current state and metrics of your remote/hybrid business model.
- Share best practices for supporting your organizational culture.
- Identify ways to assess user experience and improve employee engagement.
- KPIs that ensure ongoing, operational success.
- Share WWT methodology and engagement; discuss why a holistic approach matters.
What is a Workshop?
A workshop is typically a paid engagement, with predefined objectives, that results in the creation of strategic project deliverables: action plan, high-level architectural design, proposal or quote for project implementation. Workshops may be delivered remotely or onsite.
Who Should Attend?
Digital workforce leaders, CIOs, employee experience champions, architects, engineers, IT directors and line-of-business representation, anyone with a material interest and responsibility for delivering, consuming and supporting hybrid work.