- Refresh on basic NSO administration, GUI and CLI skills
- A clear understanding of IAP use features and needed skillset
- A view into building and using IAP workflow
- A clear understanding of how IAP leverages NSO
- A clear understanding of how IAP can be used in your organization and use cases
Note: As stated, IAP relies on a device adapter. NSO is one of the primary device adapters, so a network operator will need knowledge of both to use the tool. This session is primarily focused on IAP and building workflows on top of NSO. Customers may have had previous NSO training (or taken our NSO workshops). However, it's not necessary that you have previous NSO experience.
This workshop is hands-on and lab intensive. You will have access to your own IAP and NSO instances and a desktop environment with all the tools needed to build service models.