Next Generation Network Access Discovery Workshop
The tech-savvy workforce and push for innovation are changing how, where and when people are connecting to applications and critical resources, which also impacts security requirements. But how can you narrow it down to the right solution when there are so many options and factors to consider?
Taking into account factors such as Wi-Fi 6, 5G, analytics, automation, AI, intelligent sensing IoT devices, predictive analysis, geographical dispersal, and more, our experts will work with your teams to evaluate your wireless needs and solutions to support your organization now and into the future.
During this interactive session, WWT’s experts will provide insights and experience-backed knowledge in delivering solutions, digitizing core business services, and enabling advanced access security in an ever-changing technology landscape. The agenda can be tailored per your needs but may cover the following topics:
- Understand the impact of what Wi-Fi 6, 5G and other wireless mediums are placing on a network edge aggregation strategy
- Gain a deeper understanding of the benefits of automation, speed and consistency
- Evaluate ways to achieve awareness and compliance through analytics, tools and gathering data and learn why performance is now part of business continuity
- Explore the tools and methodologies for keeping your organization operational during disruptions or migrations and understand how to develop an architecture strategy that embraces impacts
- Delve into the WWT point-of-view, a multi-industry perspective: healthcare, retail, energy, manufacturing, financial services, public sector, managed services
- Learn from Fortune 500 case studies in wireless connectivity, location aware services and leading-edge technologies
This workshop provides your team with the essential considerations for building secure and flexible next generation access to your network. Understanding these considerations will help ensure that your network is ready to support the multitude of requirements for people, things and applications now and in the future.
This workshop provides consultation on what we see as the imperatives for Next Generation Network Access, whether wired or wireless, focusing on:
- Wi-Fi 6, 5G, Citizen’s Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) and edge aggregation: Wi-Fi 6 and 5G are putting tremendous speeds at the network edge, which fundamentally change aggregation architecture strategy
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning: Unprecedented analytics and machine learning capabilities transform how we operate networks and leverage them to support business requirements
- Intelligent Sensing IoT Devices: The abundance and variety of IoT devices attaching to the access network establishes new requirements around security, performance, and reliability
- Digitization, Smart Data and Predictive Analytics
- Network Automation, Automate Diagnostics, Programmatic Problem Resolution: Developments in Automation, Assurance Monitoring and Analytics has a profound effect on the lifecycle of operating a network, from Day 0 through and including Day 2
- Next Generation Access Network: Establishing the correct access network strategy to support today’s and tomorrow’s emerging business needs is critical to achieving the desired business outcomes
What is a workshop?
A workshop is typically a paid engagement, with predefined objectives, that results in the creation of strategic project deliverables: action plan, high-level architectural design, proposal or quote for project implementation. Workshops may be delivered remotely or onsite.
Who should attend?
CIOs, CMOs, Chief Digital Officers, customer experience leads and business/technology leaders