This workshop provides your team with the essential considerations for building secure and flexible next generation access to your network. Understanding these considerations will help ensure that your network is ready to support the multitude of requirements for people, things and applications now and in the future.
This workshop provides consultation on what we see as the imperatives for Next Generation Network Access, whether wired or wireless, focusing on:
- Wi-Fi 6, 5G, Citizen’s Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) and edge aggregation: Wi-Fi 6 and 5G are putting tremendous speeds at the network edge, which fundamentally change aggregation architecture strategy
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning: Unprecedented analytics and machine learning capabilities transform how we operate networks and leverage them to support business requirements
- Intelligent Sensing IoT Devices: The abundance and variety of IoT devices attaching to the access network establishes new requirements around security, performance, and reliability
- Digitization, Smart Data and Predictive Analytics
- Network Automation, Automate Diagnostics, Programmatic Problem Resolution: Developments in Automation, Assurance Monitoring and Analytics has a profound effect on the lifecycle of operating a network, from Day 0 through and including Day 2
- Next Generation Access Network: Establishing the correct access network strategy to support today’s and tomorrow’s emerging business needs is critical to achieving the desired business outcomes
What is a workshop?
A workshop is typically a paid engagement, with predefined objectives, that results in the creation of strategic project deliverables: action plan, high-level architectural design, proposal or quote for project implementation. Workshops may be delivered remotely or onsite.
Who should attend?
CIOs, CMOs, Chief Digital Officers, customer experience leads and business/technology leaders