WWT's Software Defined Mobile Network (SDMN) solution is a multi-vendor, software-based end-to-end mobile network that includes the open Radio Access Network (Open RAN), transport and mobile core solutions — each virtualized and residing on commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware.
WWT can help service providers more rapidly deploy SDMN within their network by providing fully-integrated cloud-based, virtualized solution blueprints that operators can leverage to accelerate 4G and forge a clear path toward broader 5G adoption.
Because each network has its own fingerprint, no two SDMN deployments are the same. Therefore, the scope of this workshop will vary depending on network and organizational readiness. Broadly speaking, the workshop will follow the below agenda:
- Understand SDMN technologies and the benefits they afford service providers.
- Overview of the SDMN ecosystem (vendors, policies, alliances, etc.)
- Detail challenges and barriers and how they can be overcome.
- Capture current state of the network and identify an implementation path.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for service providers seeking to incorporate disaggregation and virtualization within their networks. Particularly, the workshop is for, but not limited to:
- Solution/Principal architects
- Portfolio managers
- Technical engineers
- Advisors and consultants