WWT can help organizations plan an effective path to developing an SDDC. The WWT SDDC Planning Workshop is a one-day session designed to introduce all of IT to the key elements of SDDC. This strategy session will help you evaluate service management, cloud management platform, operations, automation and infrastructure virtualization. It will also look at the outcomes for different types of users and how it modifies their interaction with IT and data center services.
- Service Management will govern how the typical user interacts with the SDDC.
- Cloud Management Platform is the layer where your platform engineering team will focus their support and automation.
- Operations Management will need to be re-defined to facilitate new ways in which users will interact with the platform.
- Infrastructure Automation is necessary to abstract ‘mundane’ tasks such as systems, network, and storage management.
- Infrastructure Virtualization will be defined in a manner that supports programmatic access to the underlying hardware resources.