The spread of software-defined anything (SDx) and digital transformation are helping redefine IT infrastructure and enabling technology in new and exciting ways. They allow technology and operational teams to become more service oriented and focused on delivering business value rather than dwelling on legacy systems, procurement processes and siloed infrastructure operations.
The primary goal of WWT’s Operational Readiness Assessment is to modernize the IT workflows and processes associated with your IT operations. Our Assessment is a well-defined practice that provides operational awareness and enables the full value realization of the investments into an organization’s IT assets.
What makes our Operational Readiness Assessment unique is a focus on the people and process modernization needed to unlock the benefits of digital transformation.
The new paradigm of IT is delivering services to the business with agility and efficiency to ensure the business can successfully execute on critical initiatives. To be successful, IT requires a new approach to implementing processes, technologies and skill sets that can consume data at Web scale.
Equally important is organizational culture, which must be re-energized, revitalized and allowed to permeate across the entire enterprise.
- We will use focused workshops to engage your teams toward a common goal across technical areas
- We will evaluate your organization, processes, roles and skill sets against WWT and industry best practices
- We will deliver detailed and concrete recommendations for short-, mid- and long-term improvements to help you progress toward SDx/digital/cloud adoption
Work with WWT Experts
- Transform IT operations into an “as a service” provider
- Achieve agility and operate efficiently
- Highlight areas that require change to maximize the business benefits of implementing a SDx/digital/cloud platform
- Leverage WWT’s global expertise to develop actionable, prioritized recommendations to optimize the application of your chosen SDx capabilities
- Develop and enhance your environment to help ensure a solid foundation is established to grow rapidly and support the delivery of high-quality services