WWT provides a level of vCISO service that far exceeds industry standards and is acknowledged by our customers as being a huge value to their organization. Our Security Consultants can help define and scope your organization’s cyber security posture by providing the following CISO services on your organization’s behalf:
- Develop your security program based on industry standard frameworks (CIS, ISO 27000, NIST, COBIT, etc.) and clearly define your security goals and strategies
- Determine the acceptable risk level for your organization
- Identify gaps between the current state of your security program and the industry best practice that best fits your organization
- Provide leadership and goals to security individuals or teams
- Design your Data Privacy Program (GDPR, CCPA)
- Design programs for risk assessments, incident response, change management, etc. that are based on industry standards and have passed many types of audit programs
- Develop policies and procedures that are concise and easy to maintain and update as necessary
- Help prioritize and decide the best technology and architecture for solving complex security issues within your organization
- Liaison between operational teams and executive management
- Give you a roadmap for continuous improvement in your security posture
A CISO that has years of leadership and a breadth of experience in security can be expensive and difficult to find – not to mention the cost of the constant training needed to stay on top of an ever-shifting landscape. Many times, small to medium sized businesses do not have the financial resource to employ a permanent, full time CISO. This results in a security program that is disjointed and inefficient.
Utilizing a WWT vCISO allows a company to leverage a seasoned professional that has current industry knowledge around security frameworks, controls and product knowledge without the burden of full-time employment expense. The WWT vCISO will have the ability to communicate with individuals from network and security architects and engineers, all the way to the Board of Directors.