Delivering outcomes securely
No matter where you are in your cybersecurity journey, our team of CISOs, architects and engineers can work with you to transform security from a business blocker into a business enabler.
Every organization has its own appetite and tolerance for risk. Our engagements start with an intense focus on your goals and outcomes, followed by alignment with risk tolerance. Our consultants work with security and business leaders to assess your specific environment and establish the context of how that matters to your business by:
- Analyzing risks to determine their likelihood, source and impact.
- Mapping risks to prioritize the most important to resolve.
- Developing governance and compliance programs based on the latest policies and standards.
- Reviewing existing security toolsets and recommending where you can reduce costs while adding value.
With the lightning speed of new technology and innovation, our clients are challenged with securing a rapidly increasing tech stack. Our experts across IT disciplines and vendors leverage the Advanced Technology Center (ATC) to test the functionality and performance of solutions, and validate planned architectures. With the power of the ATC, we help organizations:
- Rationalize and de-risk technology investments.
- Accelerate implementation by operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Integrate multi-vendor architectures from a partner ecosystem of leading and emerging vendors.
Staying ahead of emerging threats
Even the most mature cybersecurity programs need to continually monitor the risk landscape to detect new threats. Assessments and benchmark exercises help teams maintain rigor in day-to-day security operations and discipline within the overall security strategy.
- On-demand labs upskill team members on technology solutions before or after adoption.
- WWT Research offers in-depth analysis and expert guidance for maturing your organization's security capabilities.
- Pre-screened IT resources match your unique organizational needs.
- Cyber Range team training events build collaboration and strengthen skills.
- Tabletop exercises continually expose executive teams to real-world situations.
Cyber Range in 2024
Securing the Future: Deliver Unmatched Protection in an Evolving Enterprise Landscape | Partner Spotlight
Embracing the Benefits of Generative AI in Cybersecurity Operations
Executive Insight: Paving the Way to Excellence in the New Era of Cyber
Let Me Be Clear: How to Gain Clarity and Control to Bolster Your Cyber Defenses | Research
Partner POV: Cisco SSE Explainer Video
Demystifying Zero Trust: Navigate the Journey One Step at a Time
AI Security Strategy Accelerator
Partner POV | Passkeys: Building Blocks for Passwordless Authentication
AI to Cyber... Fuel to Fire
Five Steps to Staying Secure this Holiday Shopping Season
Partner POV | How Zero Trust can help align the CIO and CISO
Cyber Recovery Experience
Key Security Considerations for Driving Business Success Amid an Evolving Threat Landscape | Briefing
Partner POV | Get Real About Cyber Resiliency
Tanium Converge 2023
CrowdStrike and Zscaler Private Access Integrated Lab
Partner POV | Cross Domain Solutions 101
Prisma Access Remote User With Panorama Management
Cyber Range in 2024
Overview: ExtraHop Reveal(x) + CrowdStrike Falcon