WWT & AWS: A partnership that rises above
AWS re:Invent | Nov. 27 - Dec. 1, 2023 | Las Vegas, NV
One way WWT makes a new world happen is by helping our clients rise above the complexities of cloud computing.
Nowhere are these complexities more discussed than at AWS re:Invent — the annual learning conference hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS) that unites a global community of experts, partners and enthusiasts to learn about the latest ways cloud is driving transformation.
WWT @ AWS re:Invent
Location: Booth #131
WWT is a proud bronze sponsor of re:Invent 2023. Come say hello at Booth #131 in the Infrastructure zone!
Ask our cloud experts about
- The benefits of trusting a single partner for cloud strategy and execution: We consult with organizations to fully leverage AWS to drive their vision and strategy, then seamlessly execute those plans by relying on 30+ years of systems integration experience.
- The ATC as a differentiator to accelerate cloud outcomes: The Advanced Technology Center (ATC) helps clients overcome real-world challenges in their cloud environments to accelerate IT and business outcomes.
- The bottom-line value of cloud marketplaces: WWT is one of the leading cloud marketplace channel partners — we'll help you extract the most from your cloud investments.
Customer and Partner Appreciation Event
Join WWT, Cisco, AppDynamics and Intel for a special event during re:Invent!
What to expect
This invitation-only event gives attendees an opportunity to:
- Meet with WWT cloud counterparts and leadership
- Share insights and discuss exciting news stemming from the event
- Network with industry peers and partners
If you would like to take part in this event, please contact your WWT team member.
Demos are where the rubber meets the road. Join WWT cloud experts at Booth #131 for three exciting demonstrations:
- Megh VAS for Smart Retail
- Presented by Jennifer Adefala and Todd Barron - Tues., Nov. 28, 10:00-11:00 am & Thurs., Nov. 30, 10:00-11:00 am
- Simplified Disaster Recovery Powered by VMC in AWS and NetApp BlueXP Disaster Recovery
- Presented by Derek Elbert and Adam Fisher — Tues., Nov. 28, 2:00-3:00 pm
- Mirage Augmented Reality Application
- Presented by Kyle Lindsey, Brandon Gasparovic and Jennifer Adelfa — Wed., Nov. 29, 10:00 am-12:00 pm (Kyle) & 2:00-3:00 pm (Brandon & Jennifer)
EXPAND BELOW FOR DETAILS
Tuesday, November 28th, 10:00-11:00 am & Thursday, November 30th, 10:00-11:00 am
Join WWT experts Jennifer Adefala and Todd Barron for a demo of Megh VAS for Smart Retail.
Megh Computing, a WWT Partner, provides an AI-based, fully customizable, cross-platform Video Analytics Solution (VAS) that uses data from cameras and sensors to reduce security risks and improve operational efficiencies for smart retail, smart cities, smart factories and smart buildings creating business value for enterprise customers. VAS is market ready to deploy on wired networks or as a value-added service with private 5G networks. It consists of the VAS Suite deployed at remote sites on edge gateways like AWS Snowball Edge or Outpost, which are managed by a single pane of glass provided by the VAS Portal deployed in the AWS EC2 cloud. The demonstration includes physical security use cases applicable to Smart Retail.
Tuesday, November 28th, 2:00-3:00 pm
Join WWT experts Derek Elbert and Adam Fisher as they demo simplified disaster recovery with NetApp BlueXP Disaster Recovery.
As customers are looking to simplify their disaster recovery strategy for VMware, NetApp has developed an as-a-service product (BlueXP Disaster Recovery) that allows an Intel-powered, VMware on-premises environment — backed by ONTAP storage — to easily and efficiently be replicated to an Intel-powered VMC in AWS environment, connected to AWS FSx for ONTAP external datastore.
In this demo, we'll focus on the technical components of each VMware cluster (OnPrem and AWS) and the replication established between an ONTAP storage array and AWS FSx for ONTAP. Plus, we'll review how BlueXP Disaster Recovery allows you to seamlessly identify your vCenter sites, establish replication plans based on resource groups (or VMs), and migrate, replicate and test failover from on-premises to the public cloud.
Wednesday, November 29th, 10:00 am-12:00 pm & 2:00-3:00 pm
Join WWT experts Kyle Lindsey, Brandon Gasparovic & Jennifer Adelfa for a demo of our Digital Twin experience.
See innovation in action with WWT's Digital Twin Experience. We've joined forces with Another Reality Studio to bring you the Mirage Demo AR App — a revolutionary tool that bridges the gap between digital and physical worlds. With the robust capabilities of Unreal Engine, our team built an augmented reality experience that not only showcases the breadth of WWT's products and services but also demonstrates our commitment to pushing the boundaries of what's possible in AR.
The Mirage demo stands as a testament to our pursuit of excellence, offering an interactive, immersive journey that's as informative as it is visually stunning. Join us in this digital frontier, where every detail is designed for a seamless and impactful user experience.
Cloud marketplace 101
As a top channel partner of AWS Marketplace, WWT understands the importance of controlling costs and optimizing cloud environments.
Cloud Marketplace Maturity Model
Mature Your Cloud Marketplace Capabilities to Drive More Value Out of Your Cloud Strategy | Research
Global Financial Org Evaluates Cybersecurity Solutions, Optimizes Cloud Investments
AWS FSx for NetApp ONTAP Adds Flexibility and Resiliency to VMware Cloud on AWS
Partner POV | Redefine performance. Accelerate Workloads for Your Best Business Outcomes