GEMSS Enablement Resources for Navy
The GEMSS Customer Experience (CX) team ensures you get the most from your Cisco products.
Your Customer Success Executives (CSEs) will work with you to understand your business, develop a success plan and orchestrate the right resources at the right time to help you execute your plan.
The Customer Experience Team offers a range of services:
- Adoption Assessments to fully understand your goals, environments, operational maturity, and barriers to adoption and implementation. The CX team will provide best practice feedback and recommended follow-on sessions for success.
- Ask-the-Expert (ATX) Sessions, on-demand and live and interactive webinars, where Cisco experts help users learn about features, capabilities, and best practices to accelerate time to value and minimize risk and challenges.
- Accelerators: Consulting engagements to facilitate onboarding, adoption, and usage of complex solutions through custom interactions.
- Health Checks to provide hardware and software review, deployment validation, high-level performance review, utilization of features, and configuration best practices of a currently implemented Cisco technology.
- Product Webinars to provide product introductions and overviews, as well as helpful tips on specific Cisco technologies.
- Onboarding Kick-Off: Customer Onboarding increases the awareness, adoption and utilization of Enterprise Agreements (EA) across all aspects of your software investment.
- Smart Account Administration: The Navy Domain Smart Account Administrator manages license inventory for the entire Smart Accounts and performs account management activities.
- Our Customer Success Roadmap is tailored to your goals, priorities and need for lab services, adoption activities and EA+ management. Long-term success requires in-depth planning and focused conversations with stakeholders to align internal initiatives to business goals and strategy.
The Customer Experience team will provide services to support implementation, delivery and management that will include: On-site design and engineering services to support the Government comprised of full-time equivalent of four (4) Contractor resources, all Cisco-badged engineers:
- (1) Advanced Services Resource: Networking – DC Area (CONUS)
- (1) Advanced Services Resource: Networking – San Diego, CA (CONUS)
- (1) Advanced Services Resource: Automation – Charleston, SC or DC (CONUS)
- (1) Advanced Services Resource: Security – DC Area (CONUS)
Modified August 11, 2021