Passwordless authentication provides the following:
- Seamless login across the different WWT platforms (ATC Connect, wwt.com) and across different browsers/devices
- No long password requirements
- Access to the ATC Gateway and WWT Labs without a password requirement
All registration and login processes have been updated to support passwordless authentication.
- Existing accounts that have logged in with a password previously, will be defaulted to logging in with a password.
- New accounts created after 11/13/22 will be defaulted to logging in with passwordless authentication.
- To update the default authentication settings, follow the instructions below.
Users can update their login settings anytime after registering.
- From wwt.com, click the Log In blue button in the top right corner or the left navigation menu.
- Once you are logged in, click your picture or initials in the top right corner.
- Click Account Settings, or access directly here.
- Under Profile Settings > Authentication Preferences:
- Toggle the Password Authentication setting to Off to use passwordless authentication.
- Toggle the Password Authentication setting to On to use a password for login. Please note that you may be prompted to set up a password
- From wwt.com, click the Log In blue button in the top right corner.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Next.
- An authentication code sends to your inbox.
- Retrieve the code from your inbox and enter the code OR click Log In from the email.
Was this helpful?