Goals & Objectives
This lab environment shows you step-by-step how to integrate wireless with 9800 Virtual Wireless Controller within the Cisco SD-Access solution. The lab walks you through design, policy and provision workflows to automate consistent configurations across the fabric for wireless clients. The environment leverages the Catalyst 9300 switches.
In this lab, you will learn how to:
- Implement the standard workflow for automating the network from design to policy creation to provision, which is needed to integrate wireless within an SD-Access fabric.
- Configure the different DNA Center features needed to integrate wireless infrastructure, including discovery, inventory, topology, fabric creation, etc.
- How to build access policies and enforce those policies across the fabric for wireless clients.
** This capability can be reserved for a maximum of two days.
Hardware & Software
Hardware and Software
- Cisco DNA Center Appliance
- Cisco Catalyst 9300
- Cisco WLC C9800
- Cisco C9120AXI-B
- Cisco DNA Center: 126.96.36.199
- Cisco Identity Services Engine: 2.7 Patch 2
- Catalyst IOS-XE: 17.03.02a
- Cisco C9800 WLC 17.03.02a