IBM FlashSystem 9500 GUI Demonstration
IBM's FlashSystem family of storage arrays provide top-tier performance for small, medium and large primary storage solutions. FlashSystem storage is unique in that it uses IBM's proprietary FlashCore technology to maximize performance and endurance without increasing the cost.
FlashSystem storage arrays all run IBM's Storage Virtualize software, which first launched in 2006 and has continued to evolve to meet the ever-changing needs of modern storage. Air-gapped cyber resiliency, multi-factor authentication and cloud tiering capabilities are all recent inclusions to the product set — which demonstrates IBM's commitment to the platform and increases the lifecycle of the hardware.
- Integrated air gap cyber resilience on primary storage, enabling rapid recovery
- Industry-leading flash performance with sub-50 microsecond response times
- Includes cloud-based monitoring at no charge (Storage Insights)
- Consistent management interface across entire FlashSystem family
- Ability to virtualize other block storage arrays for consistent management, tiering, compression and replication
- Offers self-support or fully-managed solution, depending on customer need
- Integrated cloud tiering for Azure, AWS and IBM Cloud
Demonstrations available include, but are not limited to:
- GUI management and operations
- System Health
- Host mapping
- Volume creation
- Replication / mirroring