World Wide Technology Achieves VMware Master Services Competency in Data Center Virtualization
Achievement is WWT’s first from VMware in Asia Pacific
October 24, 2019 — World Wide Technology (WWT) today announced that it has successfully achieved a Data Center Virtualization VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that WWT is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“In a digital economy, digital transformation has become essential and the onus is on business leaders to leverage the opportunities technology presents. At WWT, we take great pride in helping customers better utilize their technology and our role as the enabler of digital transformation. Receiving recognition in the form of the VMware Master Services Competency in Data Center Virtualization is a testament to our continued commitment in revolutionizing the way businesses operate and we look forward to continue doing so hand-in-hand with valued collaborators like VMware,” said Nilesh Mistry, Vice President, Head of Asia Pacific.
“VMware is pleased to recognize World Wide Technology for achieving a Data Center Virtualization Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like World Wide Technology are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Jenni Flinders, vice president and worldwide channel chief, VMware. “We value World Wide Technology as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in five specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the deployment of an integrated cloud solution that delivers an on-demand service enabling customers to run applications across a VMware Cloud Infrastructure environment with access to a broad range of AWS services.
The VMware Partner Network is the framework for collaboration between VMware and its partners, offering a wide range of benefits, training, certifications and rewards. The VMware Partner Network includes a range of programs to meet the needs of a variety of partner expertise. Read more about VMware Partner Network.
About World Wide Technology
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a technology solution provider with more than $11 billion in annual revenue that provides digital strategy, innovative technology and supply chain solutions to large public and private organizations around the globe. While most companies talk about delivering business and technology outcomes, WWT does it. Based in St. Louis, WWT employs more than 5,000 people and operates over 2 million square feet of warehousing, distribution and integration space in more than 20 facilities throughout the world.
For more information about World Wide Technology, visit www.wwt.com
# # #
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions.
Director, Business Development, Asia Pacific