March 16, 2022
Security Automation and Remediation in the Anywhere Workspace
See VMware's Anywhere Workspace and Carbon Black at work and how they can be leveraged to enhance security by bringing PCs into compliance and responding to attacks via automation.
With this video, you will learn how you can automatically remediate non-compliant devices and stop attacks dead in their tracks while also breaking PCs dependency on domains for policy and the reliance on complex VPNs to send updates and applications.
See how to use VMware's Anywhere Workspace to manage the security of your remote PCs, detect and react to attacks via automation capabilities.
In this demo, you will see . . .
- Remote worker's BYOD PC enrolled into Workspace One Unified Endpoint Management via Workspace One Intelligent Hub
- Carbon Black Sensor installed onto remote PC via Workspace One UEM & Access
- Attack introduced onto the remote desktop
- Carbon Black Sensor successfully detecting the attack and reported it to Workspace One Intelligence
- Workspace One Intelligence used its automation capabilities to deliver Instant messages, Emails and open a ServiceNow ticket that alerted the IT staff of the attack
- Workspace One Intelligence and Carbon Black dashboards were used to display detail information about the attack
Would you like to see more videos from WWT's End User Computing practice? Click here