Deep Learning Optimization Workshop
WWT is a global elite partner of NVIDIA, with numerous DGX-1 deployments to date in the financial services, insurance, automotive, life sciences, healthcare, software, energy and telecommunications sectors. The WWT data science team has experience in the optimization of NVIDIA DGX-1 technology for deep learning applications, enabling organizations to realize faster time-to-value from their investment in deep learning technology.
What to Expect
WWT offers a Deep Learning Optimization Workshop that is customized to address the best practices, tools and data engineering processes that will provide each organization with the full realization of the DGX-1's value. Work with WWT experts on the following:
- Optimization strategies for video, image and voice data sources
- Use cases and strategies for putting deep learning models into production
- Identify network bottlenecks for sustainable deep learning performance
- Supplementing data sets with additional sources of data to improve model performance
- Best practices in data management and data governance for deep learning
Goals & Objectives
WWT offers deep learning optimization workshops that are customized to address the best practices, tools and data engineering processes that will provide organizations with the full realization of the DGX-1's value. Each workshop is carefully scoped in advance with the engagement of WWT's team of Ph.D. data scientists, data engineers and machine learning specialists and includes the following.
- An in-depth discussion of industry best practices for deep learning
- Exercises designed to explore challenges unique to deep learning maturity
- Sample use case examination
- A post-workshop summary that catalogs the ideas, exchanges and action steps designed to create value for each organization
WWT works with organizations to turn an initial idea of how to create business impact with technology into a real outcome.