No matter where you are on your multicloud journey, a strong alignment between the business drivers and the supporting technologies must be established. This workshop aims to help you put the right people, processes and technologies in place to help your organization accelerate the adoption of multicloud applications and infrastructure to deliver your business goals. Other takeaways include:
- Key factors supporting the importance of executive buy-in for multicloud initiatives.
- Examples of multicloud organizational structures and operational processes.
- Deeper perspective on the differences between the role of application/product teams and IT architecture and operations.
What is a workshop? A workshop is typically a paid engagement, with predefined objectives, that results in the creation of strategic project deliverables: action plan, high-level architectural design, proposal or quote for project implementation. Workshops may be delivered remotely or onsite.
Who should attend? (This list is non-exhaustive.)
- Chief Information Officer; IT directors/leaders with a vested interest in Multicloud Integration/Automation.
- Chief Digital Officer; Product Owners and Business leaders looking to improve and enhance innovation projects.
- Chief Security Officer; Security Experts that are considering initiatives such as automated compliance, Security-as-Code tied to application/code deployments.