NetApp Cloud Data Management Workshop
Today, most organizations leverage the cloud in one fashion or another. Whether it's building cloud-native applications, lifting and shifting traditional data center applications to cloud infrastructure services or using cloud-based software, it's important to have a data-centric strategy that enables you to unleash the value and power of the data you generate.
What to Expect
- Explore IaaS tailored services
- Explore PaaS tailored services
- See how you can deploy and manage hybrid infrastructure models
- Walk away with a tailored environment that fits your Cloud Data Management needs
Goals & Objectives
Through this workshop, you will gain a better understanding of the most common use cases for cloud storage in hybrid environments such as disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS), backups and archival to the cloud and tiering of inactive data to cloud storage. You will learn about the benefits of NetApp's cloud data services and how to leverage them to build better hybrid and cloud-native applications and infrastructures.
Please review the framework below for how this engagement will proceed. The workshop allotted time will focus on the "Discovery" portion of the framework.
Technology explored during this workshop:
- Cloud Manager
- Cloud Volumes ONTAP
- Cloud Volumes Services
- Azure NetApp Files
- Cloud Insight
- NetApp Astra
- Cloud Tiering
- Cloud Sync
- Amazon FSx for NetApp ONTAP
- Learn how colocation can help you solve data sovereignty concerns
- Understand how to monitor and make sense of your storage consumption in the cloud
- Utilize automation and orchestration with NetApp services in the cloud
- Understand the majority of features presented by NetApp cloud data services