The WWT Workforce Productivity Workshop is a strategic discussion and whiteboard session focused on identifying your company’s unique workflow styles and collaboration needs. WWT experts customize the session to meet your company’s specific areas of interest, which may include:
- Pervasive Wireless. The new workspace is untethered and starts with a robust wireless infrastructure with high performance and coverage.
- Unified Communications. Bring together the right voice, video, messaging and conferencing solutions to unleash teamwork.
- Smart Spaces. Being able to find colleagues, open work spaces and dynamic team areas is essential.
- Smarter Meetings. Bridge conference rooms and collaboration technologies to optimize workflows and teaming.
- Adoption Services. Get the most out of your investment through education, end-user adoption and usage analytics.
- App Deployment & Delivery. Integrate business apps into the enterprise network and collaboration framework, for the highest employee productivity and best employee experience.
What is a Workshop?
A working session in which your technology decision makers, architects, engineers and line of business representation meet with WWT subject matter experts, engineers and program/process management to evaluate or compare how specific strategies and technologies could be deployed in your organization. These are paid engagements with a defined outcome and deliverable, e.g. action plan, high-level architectural design, proposal or quote for project implementation. Workshops take place in person or via video conferences and last from 4 hours to 5 days.
Who Should Attend?
Architects, engineers, IT directors, CIOs, Line of Business representation. Anyone with a material interest and responsibility for delivering, consuming and supporting the solution.