Working together should be easy, but large public and private organizations face complex challenges to enterprise collaboration.
Working together should be easy, but large public and private organizations face complex challenges to enterprise collaboration. With the rapid growth of remote workers, rise of mobile and changing end-user technologies, collaboration solutions must enable employees to connect on any device, anytime, anywhere. However, many companies often must overcome internal barriers to foster:
- Culture of Innovation. Rewarding people for their performance of existing processes, not for creating new ones.
- Collaboration. Enabling people across floors, buildings, campuses, and geographies to connect and share ideas.
- Open Environments. Adapting the workspace to the way people work.
- Attracting New Talent. To remain successful companies must attract and cultivate new talent among Millennials and subsequent generations.
The WWT Workforce Productivity Workshop is a two- to four-hour strategic discussion and whiteboard session focused on identifying your company’s unique workflow styles and collaboration needs. WWT experts customize the session to meet your company’s specific areas of interest, which may include:
- Pervasive Wireless. The new workspace is untethered and starts with a robust wireless infrastructure with high performance and coverage.
- Unified Communications. Bringing together the right voice, video, messaging and conferencing solutions to unleash teamwork.
- Smart Spaces. Being able to find colleagues, open work spaces and dynamic team areas is essential.
- Smarter Meetings. Bridging conference rooms and collaboration technologies to optimize workflows and teaming.
- Adoption Services. Getting the most out of your investment through education, end-user adoption and usage analytics.
- App Development. Integrating business apps into the Enterprise network and collaboration framework, for the highest employee productivity and best employee experience.
One of the challenges for organizations is how to bring together the right set of technologies to deliver on workforce productivity. That’s where WWT can help with our deep experience across unified communications, video, smart conferencing and wireless. We can help customers evolve their workplace strategy, integrate the technology systems and deploy the right architecture for their business that centers on collaboration, teamwork and productivity.