Cisco Cloud Video Interop (CVI) for Microsoft Teams Demo
During this demo, our experts will take the customer through a "day in the life" of an end-user. In doing this we are able to show how the Cisco Webex video integration for Microsoft Teams could benefit your environment. In this demo, we can cover:
- How a user schedules and what that looks like.
- The join experience and how One Button to Push creates a seamless workflow.
- How each users experience is native to how they join (whether via Teams or video endpoint).
- Sharing content from either the endpoint or the Teams client.
- The specific advantages of the Cisco cloud video interop offering, including dual screen support and full roster experience via the Touch 10 or Navigator touch panel.
- The easy to understand setup process for cloud video interop and how it's licensed.
What is a Demo? A scheduled event with a WWT Subject Matter Expert — typically via a live video conference — where our expert presents an overview of a specific technology and discusses how it might fit into your current organization.
Who Should Attend? CIOs and IT directors, Unified Communications and Collaboration leaders, Digital Workspace champions, UCC Architects or anyone with a material interest and responsibility for delivering, consuming and supporting video conferencing and collaboration.