In this demo, our experts will show why the native Zoom experience with Poly X series & G7500 codecs is one of the best choices when choosing Zoom Rooms — from how to register the device and making calls to the monitoring and analytics available.
In this demo, we can cover:
- Poly endpoints available that support Zoom natively
- Various room sizes that can be outfitted with this experience
- Look and feel of the native Zoom interface with the Poly Touch control
- Registration process both in the Zoom admin portal and the Poly admin interface
- Scheduling “One Button to Join” Zoom calls with the Poly endpoints
- Benefits of using a “hard” codec like Poly with Zoom
- Tools to monitor, troubleshoot, and analyze Poly endpoints effectively
What is a Demo? A scheduled event with a WWT Subject Matter Expert — typically via a live video conference — where our expert presents an overview of a specific technology and discusses how it might fit into your current organization.
Who Should Attend? CIOs and IT directors, Unified Communications and Collaboration leaders, Digital Workspace champions, UCC Architects or anyone with a material interest and responsibility for delivering, consuming and supporting video conferencing and collaboration.