In this briefing, WWT will review the extensive capabilities of the ServiceNow platform. While originally developed as an IT Service Management (ITSM) tool, the platform has grown rapidly over the past decade. Today, ServiceNow offers a portfolio of applications targeted at business units throughout the enterprise—each built to utilize the platform’s core technologies. It's truly a Swiss Army knife for enterprise service management.
- Capabilities of the core verticals: IT, HR, CSM
- WWT's own experience with ServiceNow (13+ years)
- Our approach to successful implementations
- Remediation of overly complex/customized implementations
- Opportunities for integrations, automation and orchestration
What is a briefing?
This is a scheduled event with a WWT subject matter expert—typically via a live Webex—where our subject matter experts present an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Your attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. A briefing is delivered free of charge.
Who should attend?
CEOs, CIOs, CHROs, CXOs, IT Directors, IT Operations Managers, Service Desk Managers or anyone in your organization wishing to get educated on a topic or technology