Enterprise Video Conferencing: Next-Gen Meetings Briefing
During this briefing, our experts will review and compare the leading conferencing platforms in the market. We can discuss: Zoom versus Cisco Webex; integration with productivity, collaboration and scheduling apps; on-premise versus cloud conferencing; and the implications that subscription-based models can have for your enterprise.
- Better understand the leading team collaboration tools from a vendor-independent perspective.
- Identify key considerations for integration with team productivity applications.
- Discuss factors impacting a migration to cloud-hosted vs on-premise solution.
- Subscription-based models that optimize enterprise-level agreements.
- Identify which of your internal stakeholders should participate in discussions as you build a roadmap to your next conferencing and collaboration solution.
What is a Briefing? A scheduled event with a WWT Subject Matter Expert -- typically via a live Webex meeting -- where our expert presents an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Your attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. Delivered free of charge.
Who Should Attend? CIOs and IT directors, Unified Communications and Collaboration leaders, Digital Workspace champions, UCC Architects or anyone with a material interest and responsibility for delivering, consuming and supporting video conferencing and collaboration.