Duration ~ 3 hours
Updated Jun 14, 2023
About This Learning Path
DevSecOps, GitOps, InfraOps, and NetOps. These are all terms that are backed by the principles of DevOps. DevOps originated to streamline the tasks carried out by conventional development and operations teams. However, any IT system may be improved using the DevOps guiding principles. You will examine many topics inside this Learning Path, including "The Three Ways of DevOps," "Theory of Constraints," "Toil," and more. Furthermore, you will comprehend how to use them to enhance your IT system. You will be able to work more effectively, make fewer mistakes, and provide your customers with better value by putting these concepts into practice. For IT professionals who are interested in learning about DevOps and its guiding principles, this learning path is for you.
Read full description
World Wide Technology
Technical Solutions Architect
- Eager to Learn
- Inquisitive and Curious
- Seeking to Improve
- Willing to take risks and try new things
What You'll Learn
- Describe how Agile exposed the need for DevOps.
- Understand how traditional development and operations groups had competing goals.
- Define the Three Ways of DevOps
- Describe how Agile helped manifest the need for DevOps