WWT Achieves VMware Master Services Competency in Cloud Native
World Wide Technology is one of only two partners to earn all six VMware Master Services Competencies.
World Wide Technology (WWT) today announced that it has successfully achieved the Cloud Native VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates WWT's commitment to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“For WWT to be one of the first to receive all six Master Service Competencies reflects our commitment and our goal to be among VMware’s most valued partners,” said Bob Olwig, WWT’s Vice President, Business Development and Marketing. “Ultimately, this Cloud Native competency allows us to successfully implement innovative cloud solutions for our valued customers.”
“VMware Master Services Competencies represent the highest level of partner expertise and certification," said Bill Swales, Vice President and Channel Chief of the VMware Americas Partner. "WWT has continuously invested in VMware and built a market-leading practice to help customers setup, run and manage VMware modern application solutions. Achieving this competency validates WWT’s deep understanding of Kubernetes core concepts in addition to proficiency in networking, security and application lifecycle management, ensuring continuous delivery of applications on Kubernetes-based platforms.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in six specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Cloud Native – Designates partner organizational expertise to run and manage VMware Modern Application solutions. Achieving this competency validates partners' deep understanding of Kubernetes core concepts and proficiency in networking, security and application lifecycle management to ensure the continuous delivery of applications on Kubernetes-based platforms.
- Data Center Virtualization - Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization - Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS - Designates expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. This service provides an operationally consistent and familiar way to run, manage and secure applications in a hybrid IT environment.
VMware Partner Connect empowers partners with flexibility to meet customers’ needs, making VMware technologies and services opportunities more accessible. Partners now have an enhanced experience that delivers simplicity, choice and innovation, and recognizes and rewards partners based on the value they bring to customers.
About World Wide Technology
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a technology solution provider with $12 billion in annual revenue that provides digital strategy, innovative technology and supply chain solutions to large public and private organizations around the globe. While most companies talk about delivering business and technology outcomes, WWT does it. Based in St. Louis, WWT employs more than 6,000 people and operates approximately 4 million square feet of warehousing and integration space in more than 20 facilities throughout the world.
For more information about World Wide Technology, visit www.wwt.com.
# # #
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other marks and names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.
FleishmanHillard for WWT