About Cloudify and WWT
Cloudify provides infrastructure automation using 'Environment as a Service' technology to deploy and continuously manage any cloud, private data center or Kubernetes service from one central point while leveraging existing toolchains; Terraform, Ansible and more.
Cloudify automatically converts existing automation templates and scripts into certified environments. Using the Cloudify console or exporting these environments to ServiceNow, users can deploy, continuously manage and maintain them as part of approval workflows.
- Speed up deployments of your Test/Dev/Production environments.
- Manage customers' heterogeneous cloud environments.
- Enable Continuous Updates (Day-2) for your Production environments.
- A clean API to work on top of all your tools that can easily be used within ServiceNow.
- Manage Kubernetes clusters at scale.
- Application Configuration Management - Manage application configuration in a scalable and reliable way.
- Infrastructure Orchestration - Integrate with your existing and future infrastructure.
- Environment Management - Enable developers to create new environments whenever needed.
- Deployment Management - Implement a Continuous Delivery or Continuous Deployment (CD) approach.
- Role-Based Access Control - Manage who can do what in a scalable way.
- Self-service Catalog (via ITSM) - Enable users to deploy, continuously manage and maintain environments as part of the approval workflow.
WWT and Cloudify are partnered to accelerate your cloud management journey and get you to production on a world class cloud and environment management platform. We provide solutions and resell capabilities across all of Cloudify's open-source and enterprise offerings. We also have Cloudify installed in our Advanced Technology Center.
Should we build from open source or buy a cloud management system? Here is an article which explores 5 reasons you should consider a full service cloud management system like Cloudify.
5 Reasons to Consider a Full Service Cloud Manager
How does Cloudify work?
Here is an article which discusses how you use Cloudify. It's easy to get started with Cloudify and begin to roll out your own Environment as a Service (EaaS).
Clouidify - I Call It My Ansible for Cloud
Join the community!
Join the community of practitioners and decision makers who are exploring ways to better manage their cloud and network services.
Network Service Orchestration and Management Community
Try the Cloudify Lab
The Cloudify Lab gives you a hands-on experience with Cloudify! Explore Cloudify's DevOps values with a unique scenario using Cloudify and GitHub to automatically deploy an environment from a change to the GitHub archive.
Schedule some time on the Cloudify lab today.
Schedule a Briefing
Want to learn more? Schedule a Cloudify Briefing with your WWT Account Executive. This is a one to two hour session with demonstration and Q&A.
Cloudify and ServiceNow
The deep integration of Cloudify with Now Platform components (catalog, flow manager, etc.) enables developers to manage their own cloud environments in non-production environments while enabling DevOps teams to dramatically accelerate infrastructure provisioning.
ServiceNow/Cloudify Integration White Paper
Programmability and Automation Meetup: Empower Development Teams With Self-Service Cloud Environments Using Cloudify and ServiceNow
Cloudify Cloud Management Platform (CMP) Briefing
5 Reasons to Consider a Full-Service Cloud Manager
Network Service Management and Orchestration