WWT began our strategic relationship with Palo Alto Networks in 2015. Since then, WWT has grown to become one of Palo Alto Networks largest partners.
WWT is a proud Diamond Innovator Partner with Palo Alto Networks, dedicated to continued growth and excellence in support of the Palo Alto Networks business. We have been awarded Palo Alto Networks Fast Growth Partner of the Year two years in a row.
WWT has aligned our global security team with Palo Alto Networks, creating an extensive bench of security experts ready to support the Palo Alto Networks business.
Our Advanced Technology Center
(ATC) is a collaborative ecosystem where customers are able to explore how Palo Alto Networks products fit into integrated architectural solutions that further protect their enterprise and accelerate their digital transformation. Featured ATC Capabilities
- Palo Alto Networks appliance and VM Series models for evaluations, demos and training
- Training modules for services delivery and customer education including everything from App-ID implementation to complex firewall migration
- Demos showing Threat Prevention through Wildfire and Content-ID, URL- Filtering, Policy enforcement incorporating App-ID and User-ID
- Demos showcasing integrations with F5, Cisco ISE, Cisco ACI, VMware NSX
- Integration with Aperture in AWS and Office 365
- Traps Endpoint environment with future ability to deploy and demo live exploits and malware
WWT holds over 100 Palo Alto Networks certifications including ASE-certified sales professionals, Traps Endpoint Specialized professionals. Technical Pre-sales (PSEs) certifications including endpoint and data center, and technical post-sales/delivery (PCNSEs) certifications.
To learn more about our Palo Alto Networks capabilities, speak with an expert or to take advantage of what we have in our labs, please complete our Contact Us