Optimizing customer investments and delivering services that transform their business
WWT began our strategic relationship with Palo Alto Networks in 2015. Since then, WWT has grown to become one of Palo Alto Networks largest partners, achieving 93 percent year over year growth in FY17 (ending July 2017).
WWT is a proud Diamond Partner with Palo Alto Networks, dedicated to continued growth and excellence in support of the Palo Alto Networks business. We have been awarded Palo Alto Networks Fast Growth Partner of the Year two years in a row.
WWT has aligned our global security team with Palo Alto Networks, creating an extensive bench of security experts ready to support the Palo Alto Networks business. We are also Traps Endpoint Specialized.
Palo Alto Networks in the ATC
- Both appliance and VM Series models for both pre and post sales demos and training
- Training modules for services delivery and customer education including everything from App-ID implementation to complex rewall migration
- Demos showing Threat Prevention through Wildfire and Content-ID, URL- Filtering, Policy enforcement incorporating App-ID and User-ID
- Demos showcasing integrations with F5, Cisco ISE, Cisco ACI, VMWare NSX
- Integration with Aperture in AWS and Office 365
- Traps Endpoint environment with future ability to deploy and demo live exploits and malware
- Certified sales people (ASE): 32
- Technical Pre-sales (PSEs) certifications including endpoint and data center: 78
- Technical post sales/delivery (PCNSEs) certifications: 10
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- 2017: Americas Fast Growth Partner of the Year
- 2016: Americas Fast Growth Partner of the Year