Cisco Solutions for Cloud Security
Security to support resiliency in a multicloud world
Cisco cloud security offers one platform to protect users and applications in public, private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments. With Cisco's cloud and application security solutions, Cisco and WWT help organizations:
- Identifiy public cloud threats.
- Safeguard cloud app usage.
- Protect the entire application lifecycle from development to runtime.
Cisco Cloud Security
Security needs in the public, private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments continue to grow. While many of Cisco's network security technologies also extend to the public cloud, organizations need to protect cloud environments not covered by traditional networking security, including cloud-native applications and container environments. By providing security to support resiliency in a multi-cloud world, Cisco and WWT helps organizations:
- Provide visibility via API (instead of traditional NetFlow technology) with Cisco Secure Cloud Analytics (formerly Stealthwatch), a cloud-native solution.
- Map asset relationships and provide cloud inventories with Cisco Secure Cloud Insights, as effective as any CSPM on the market.
- Bring security earlier into the application lifecycle with API security and container policy management via Cisco Panoptica.
- Ensure applications remain available across traditional and hybrid deployments with Cisco Secure Application in AppDynamics, which manages application performance.
Cisco's Strategic, Technological and Partnership-Led Approach to Revolutionize Cybersecurity
Run-time Cloud Posture Assessment
Securing the Future: Deliver Unmatched Protection in an Evolving Enterprise Landscape | Partner Spotlight
Cisco Builds On Security Platform Strategy, Unveils Unified Networking Platform
Application Dependency Mapping Pilot Assessment
An Introduction to Full-Stack Observability (FSO)