- Secure documents on creation by default.
- Document encryption.
- Access documents without passwords.
- Control document access by group or individual.
- View and edit documents on desktop, mobile and tablets.
- Permission controls — read, edit, print, change the classification, remove protections, modify authorized users, print screen and copy/paste.
- Verify business document access and use history.
- Protects business data everywhere.
- Creates security at document creation.
- Ensure only authorized individuals and groups have access to documents.
- Share and upload documents without the risk of losing data.
- Control how documents can be used by authorized recipients.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 and 8.1, 32/64 bit
- Windows 7 Enterprise, Pro, Ultimate, and SP1
- Windows XP Pro, 32 bit, SP3 and later
- Mac OSX 10.11 and earlier (Viewer only)
- Microsoft Office 2016 32/64-bit
- Microsoft Office 2013 32/64-bit
- Microsoft Office 2010 32/64-bit
- Microsoft Office 2007 32-bit
- Microsoft Office 2003 32-bit (English version)
- Adobe Reader 8 through 11
- Acrobat Pro 8 and 9
Document Permissions Settings:
- Change classification
- Remove protection
- Modify authorized users
- Print screen
Mobile Platform Support:
- iOS 5 and higher (iPhone and iPad)
- Android 4 and higher (Phone and tablet)
- Web-based administrator interface
- Active Directory connector