The workshop provides consultation about what we see as the future of data center network architecture, focusing on:
- Overview of Disruptors: How they are affecting the data network architecture.
- Application Architecture: We will discuss how the move to containers and microservices impacts the data center network architecture regardless of where the applications reside.
- Hybrid Cloud Networking: As organizations adopt private cloud, public cloud and SaaS applications, it is critical to have a strategy. An organization must understand which applications should remain on-premises and the impact of moving an application to the public cloud.
- Software-Defined Networking: Software-defined networking in the data center allows multiple data centers to be managed from a single pane of glass, providing consistent policy independent of the underlying physical hardware. It simplifies implementation, day-to-day operations and troubleshooting while also providing security advantages.
- Automation and Analytics: Automation is transforming the way networks are built and operated, providing unprecedented visibility and automated remediation.
What is a workshop?
A workshop is typically a paid engagement, with predefined objectives, that results in the creation of strategic project deliverables: action plan, high-level architectural design, proposal or quote for project implementation. Workshops may be delivered remotely or onsite.
Who should attend?
IT Executive Leadership