Software Test Automation Briefing
- Compare the business case for test automation with corporate goals.
- Explore the vast landscape of test automation capabilities.
- Pinpoint where to get started within your landscape.
- Build an execution strategy for test automation.
- Gather your team.
- Find the right balance between skills and tools for your people.
- Discover common challenges and how they might play out in your organization.
What is a briefing?
A scheduled event with a WWT subject matter expert – typically in person or live via Webex – where we will present an overview of topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Attendees have the opportunity to ask questions specific to your organization. Briefings are delivered at no cost.
Who should attend?
CXO suite & business leaders, architects and directors responsible for software quality