Software Test Automation Briefing
In this two-hour briefing, WWT's software experts will explore with your team the landscape of test automation and what is needed to be successful based on our 20+ years of hands-on experience at the leading edge of software development.
Success in test automation requires a clear strategic and architectural vision that drives desired business outcomes. This strategy must address an iterative approach to defining governance, managing data, creating test infrastructure and defining tests. It is executed by a multidisciplinary team composed of Software Engineering, QA, Infrastructure and DevOps. A successful test automation program also requires smart capital investments in the right infrastructure and tools to effectively and efficiently reach these business outcomes.
- Compare the business case for test automation with corporate goals.
- Explore the vast landscape of test automation capabilities.
- Pinpoint where to get started within your landscape.
- Build an execution strategy for test automation.
- Gather your team.
- Find the right balance between skills and tools for your people.
- Discover common challenges and how they might play out in your organization.
What is a briefing?
A scheduled event with a WWT subject matter expert – typically in person or live via Webex – where we will present an overview of topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Attendees have the opportunity to ask questions specific to your organization. Briefings are delivered at no cost.
Who should attend?
CXO suite & business leaders, architects and directors responsible for software quality