The SASE Lab Series is designed to help you develop understanding and proficiency deployed advanced networking and security features available on the Cisco Umbrella platform. By the end of this lab, you should gain enough knowledge to be familiar with core SASE concepts and have enough knowledge to begin applying these types of solutions in your own environment.
The lab guide is divided into modules and include:
- How to Identify Users & Locations
- How to Create Policy Components
- How to Secure DNS Layer Traffic
- How to Filter Non-Web Traffic
- How to Decrypt SSL Traffic
- How to Protect Web Layer Traffic