This Advanced Technology Center lab environment will provide a fully configured fabric, where you can walk through and explore the capabilities of the SD-Access solution including the Design, Policy and Provision workflows that automate consistent configurations across the fabric for both wireless and wired environments. This lab environment leverages the Catalyst 9300 switches.
In contrast to the Cisco SD-Access Foundations Lab, the starting point of this lab is a fully configured fabric where you will learn to explore and demonstrate the following:
- Standard workflow of automating a network from Design to Policy to Provision
- Integration of wireless infrastructure within the fabric
- The different DNA Center features including Discovery, Inventory, Topology, Image Management, etc.
- How to modify consistent access policies across the fabric
- To explore the telemetry and monitoring information provided in the DNA Assurance application
** This capability can be reserved for a maximum of 1 day