Strengthen your security posture while controlling costs and maximizing investments
Although most news reports about cybersecurity focus on zero-day and emerging threats, unpatched vulnerabilities result in far more cyber attacks. In many cases, patches for exploited vulnerabilities have existed for months, sometimes years.
We created Patch Management as a Service to close the gap between knowing about network vulnerabilities and actually patching them.
Staffed by our team of vulnerability and security researchers, our global command center can support your organization on-demand, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Services include:
- Assessment and optimization of your patch management program
- Remote deployment of security patches to Windows, Linux and MacOS endpoints
- Patch management reporting against meaningful key performance indicators
- Long-term roadmap development and tuning with senior WWT security architects
With our unified approach to vulnerability and patch management you can:
- Save time and money. Reduce the cost and complexity of remotely deploying patches to endpoints, whether inside the data center, at the office or on the road.
- Reduce maintenance costs. Leverage the WWT Command Center as an extension of your full-time staff to perform patch installation, triage and maintenance.
- Implement best practices. Assess and patch vulnerabilities in alignment with the SANS/CIS Critical Security Controls.
- Meet compliance mandates. Simplify the path to meet and maintain compliance requirements such as PCI DSS, HIPAA and SOX.
Patch Management as a Service is designed to serve as a remote extension of your security staff. As a managed security service provider, we provide turnkey solutions for your complex information security challenges. Our service eliminates blind spots, increases visibility and provides the capability to secure what really matters.
Get Started Today
Talk to us today about how Patch Management as a Service can benefit your operations and improve your security posture.