WWT and NetApp help customers with simple, smart, trusted storage
NetApp leads the storage industry with its modern, all-flash arrays that deliver robust data services, integrated data protection, seamless scalability, speedy performance, and deep application and cloud integration.
NetApp helps customers with data by providing a powerful shared storage platform across cloud data services, storage systems and software. Our primary storage array product development initiatives are driven by customers' key business drivers:
- Digital transformation using file/block in the public cloud and core infrastructure that supports enterprise applications, unstructured data and AI workloads.
- Specialist-level capabilities that are simple enough for IT generalists to use for managing consumption, operation and risk detection/mitigation.
- Non-disruptive support to adopt the latest innovations, like NVMe, SCM, QLC< etc. - without having to execute costly and disruptive technology transitions.
NetApp storage solutions deliver many key benefits:
- Hybrid cloud: NetApp was the first storage vendor to fully embrace hybrid cloud, with best-of-breed on-premises and cloud-native data management technologies woven into a data fabric. NetApp provides the leading unified SAN/NAS all-flash and hybrid storage appliances, and then leverage the same storage operating system to support both file and block services with all three major public cloud providers, allowing customers to consume cloud services where and how they choose.
- Simplicity: NetApp delivers simple interfaces that can be used by an IT generalist while still offering expert-level capabilities, as well as a robust RESTful API set allowing for automation and orchestration. And NetApp systems are easy to support using AIOps technologies to automate risk detection and mitigation.
- Performance: Performance is another factor that leads customers to choose NetApp over the competition. Not only does NetApp deliver exceptionally high IOPs with low latencies across their entire all-flash portfolio, but their products deliver consistent performance even as capacity grows and inline storage efficiency features are in use.
Learn more about Primary Storage and NetApp
Primary Storage Briefing
Advanced Technology Center
What Sets NetApp's StorageGRID Platform Apart
NetApp Delivers Affordable, Sustainable All-Flash Storage With New C-Series Lineup
Future-Proof Your Storage Investments With NetApp Advance
Fresh NetApp Innovation to Revolutionize Your Data Center
Cleondris SnapGuard with NetApp FPolicy
NetApp C-Series and Other Announcement Highlights
Gartner Primary Storage Magic Quadrant Review
NetApp Discontinues SolidFire, Including Enterprise SDS (eSDS)
Who Cares About Storage?