High-Performing Remote Team Workshop for Executives
This customizable, interactive workshop is for executives who want to leverage their remote workforce for a competitive advantage to increase profitability, lower costs and maximize employee happiness. Learn how to forge high performing remote teams while preserving your organizational culture, providing effective support and fostering high-performance collaboration.
This is for organizations looking to expand some or all of their departments into a remote environment. Participants will explore the powerful concept of a virtual office within their own organization.
- Duration – flexible, up to 4 hrs
- 10 people max per remote session
Learn how companies thrive with a remote workforce through the powerful concept of a virtual office. This is an interactive and collaborative session with instructors teaching from experience. Who better to learn from than people who work in a virtual office?
- Learn how to leverage virtual teams to increase productivity, performance, engagement, retention and profitability.
- Create a roadmap for success with remote teams.
- Harness the power of interactive real-time collaboration.
- Build foundations for creating and supporting highly effective teams.
- Identify risks and mitigations for common challenges of the transition.
- Maintain culture and identity.
During this workshop you will learn to solve many common issues that can occur during an expansion into and within a newly adopted virtual office environment. You will also learn how to improve processes and establish specific goals such as:
- Grow and improve the organization while evolving and expanding into the virtual office.
- Identify techniques and processes for increasing productivity and/or reducing costs.
- Leverage technical advancements and the unique qualities of a remote workforce to forge high performing teams.
- Learning from and planning from COVID-19 and using the remote workforce to come out stronger and better than before.
- Establish the framework for reasoning about highly effective remote collaboration.
- Explore the art of the possible for ad hoc and planned remote interactions.
- Create a roadmap that is tailored to the specific needs of your organization.