Changing from a normal, everyday office environment to being a remote team member in a virtual office can be daunting, but also very exciting. After some minor adjustments and a little coaching, the skills learned here will set you up to be just as productive as the in-office experience, if not more.
- Enable effective remote team collaboration.
- Build solutions for your real team challenges.
- Identify common pitfalls and how to mitigate risks.
- Adapt to a sustainable work/life balance.
- Build working agreements relevant to your remote teams.
- Ensure continued success with follow up touchpoints and retrospectives.