The cloud landscape witnessed another year of substantial growth in 2022. We expect the upsurge in cloud adoption to persist into 2023 and beyond, especially as organizations continue to recognize cloud's potential to transform how their people, processes and technologies can operate in harmony to drive outcomes across the business.
2023 will likely present a fresh set of challenges. Instead of asking "How fast can we migrate to the cloud?" our clients have new concerns:
- "What do we do next now that we're in the cloud?"
- "Did we miss anything in our rush to establish a cloud presence?"
- "Is our cloud operating model sustainable, secure and scalable?"
- "Is our cloud strategy aligned with our business goals?"
- "Do our people have the cloud skills to grow our footprint at the speed of the business?"
- "How do we rein in and manage cloud costs?"
- "How do we measure cloud success?
- "How can we accelerate our cloud maturity and grow our capabilities?"
In working with clients to develop their cloud roadmaps, we often encounter to-do lists teeming with cloud initiatives. Most clients understand that tackling all of these initiatives at once is rarely strategic or even feasible. But they also struggle to identify where to begin.
We created this report to help organizations prioritize their cloud initiatives for 2023, and to address some of the questions that arise in the wake of establishing a new cloud presence or capability.
Topics covered include:
- Cloud optimization
- Cloud security
- Cloud skills
- Cloud edge
You'll learn why we think you should prioritize these topic areas, the risks of not doing so, steps for putting each into action, and tips for measuring success.
"WWT Research reports provide in-depth analysis of the latest technology and industry trends, solution comparisons and expert guidance for maturing your organization's capabilities. By logging in or creating a free account you’ll gain access to other reports as well as labs, events and other valuable content."
Thanks for reading. Want to continue?
Log in or create a free account to continue viewing Cloud Priorities for 2023 and access other valuable content.