World Wide Technology Achieves Fifth VMware Master Services Competency
World Wide Technology today announced that it has successfully achieved the VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency. These competencies demonstrate that WWT is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“WWT is proud to have achieved five VMware Master Services Competencies because we are truly dedicated to continuously growing our expertise in VMware solutions,” said Scott Miller, director of business development at WWT. “These competencies not only reinforce WWT’s ability to deliver customer success but reflects our position as one of VMware’s most strategic partners.”
“VMware is pleased to recognize WWT for achieving five Master Services Competencies. This achievement shows customers that partners like WWT are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Bill Swales, vice president and channel chief of the VMware Americas. “We value WWT as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in five specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the deployment of an integrated cloud solution that delivers an on-demand service enabling customers to run applications across a VMware Cloud Infrastructure environment with access to a broad range of AWS services.
The VMware Partner Network is the framework for collaboration between VMware and its partners, offering a wide range of benefits, training, certifications and rewards. The VMware Partner Network includes a range of programs to meet the needs of a variety of partner expertise.
Read more about VMware Partner Network.
About World Wide Technology
Founded in 1990, WWT is a technology solution provider with more than $11 billion in annual revenue that provides digital strategy, innovative technology and supply chain solutions to large public and private organizations around the globe. While most companies talk about delivering business and technology outcomes, WWT does it. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, WWT employs more than 5,000 people and is among the world’s greatest companies to work for as ranked by Glassdoor and Fortune. For more information about World Wide Technology, visit www.wwt.com.
# # #
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions.
FleishmanHillard for WWT