Cisco Solutions for Endpoint Security
Detect and respond to threats fast with unified protection
Cisco Secure Endpoint (formerly AMP) technology combines Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) capabilities with sandboxing, OS analytics and retrospection technologies to detect, protect and prevent malware of all kinds.
With Cisco's endpoint protection solutions, organizations can achieve:
- Cloud-delivered security that streamlines trusted user access to company resources
- Advanced detection, response, and vulnerability prioritization across network entry points.
Cisco Endpoint Security
Endpoints have become an increasingly important asset to protect against threats. Cisco Secure Endpoint (formerly Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)) technology combines endpoint protection platform (EPP) and endpoint detection and response (EDR) capabilities with sandboxing, OS analytics and retrospection technologies to detect, protect and prevent malware of all kinds. With these solutions, Cisco Security protects 87 million endpoints every day by helping organizations:
- Centralize protection on a single endpoint agent for VPN, DNS, network telemetry, access control, email, websites and posturing with Cisco Secure Client (formerly AnyConnect), which reduces agent sprawl.
- Prioritize vulnerabilities discovered specifically on endpoints with Kenna, providing additional protection.
- Ensure multi-factor validation of users and endpoints before access is granted to internal resources regardless of location with Cisco Secure Access by Duo.
Cisco's Strategic, Technological and Partnership-Led Approach to Revolutionize Cybersecurity
Securing the Future: Deliver Unmatched Protection in an Evolving Enterprise Landscape | Partner Spotlight
Cisco Zero Trust: A Holistic Approach
How Cisco Secure Endpoint (AMP) Can Stop Advanced Cybersecurity Threats in their Tracks
Endpoint Security Briefing
Retail Banking: Transforming Legacy Infrastructure
How IT Leaders Can Successfully Enable Hybrid Work