It's important to understand how HCI came about in the data center and the problems the technologies look to solve. WWT experts will ensure a common understanding of what HCI is, present on the top HCI vendors in the industry and give an independent perspective of the pros and cons of the different offerings.
- The HCI Journey
- Understanding what HCI is, how we got here and what problems are HCI technologies trying to solve.
- Industry Landscape
- Use Cases and Commonly Asked Questions
- Understand what WWT sees as good use cases for HCI and the caveats behind the others.
- WWT's Independent View
- The first look into World Wide Technology's Web
- HCI Comparison Matrix
- It's important to understand which vendors have certain features or functionality to help solve problems and meet organizational goals.
- A look into our on-demand labs in the WWT ATC.
What is a Briefing? A scheduled event with a WWT Subject Matter Expert – typically via a live Webex – where our experts present an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Your attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization.
Who Should Attend? CEOs and Line of Business Owners, Network Directors and Network Administrators, CIOs and IT Directors. Anyone interested in learning more about how HCI can change how they do business today and deliver relevant services to end-users.
Post Briefing Actions? If the information in this briefing seems too high level or a briefing has already been completed, we have more in-depth options available. Launch the hands-on labs with the different technologies, schedule an HCI workshop or work with your WWT account team to schedule a proof of concept.