DNA Center is the central management, automation and monitoring point for an intent-based Cisco campus network. Although it is often associated with software-defined access (SD-Access), it is a very compelling product for the management of traditional network technologies as well. Some of the benefits include:
- Centralized device management.
- Manage wired and/or wireless configurations.
- Definition and configuration of common user policy everywhere using a single fabric across the wired and wireless infrastructure.
- Image management (updating or patching).
- Future proof – management of campus fabric (software-defined access).
- Deploying QoS easily, standardizing configuration without templates.
- Plug-and-play for zero-touch provisioning of new devices.
- Health scores (network, end user and application).
- Top issues.
- Network assurance.
- Insights – recommended actions for detected issues.
- Automated sensors.