Cisco Umbrella is a cloud security service that delivers the most secure, reliable and fastest Internet experience to more than 100 million users daily. Umbrella provides secure access to the Internet and usage of cloud apps everywhere. Cisco Umbrella unifies multiple security services in a single cloud-delivered solution to deliver the most comprehensive protection for distributed networks and roaming users. Umbrella delivers effective security protection against malware, ransomware, phishing, command and control callbacks, crypto mining and other malicious web threats, regardless of whether a user is on or off the network.
DNS-layer security is a foundational layer of protection that all organizations should have. It provides:
- Fast — and most importantly, secure connectivity — by blocking domains and IPs associated with known and emerging attacks.
- Comprehensive visibility and coverage for all locations and endpoints, because almost all use DNS devices that connect to the Internet.
- Coverage across all ports and protocols, regardless of whether users are on or off the corporate network. For larger or more distributed organizations with more complex security needs, Umbrella has expanded capabilities.
Secure Web Gateway delivers:
- Full web traffic inspection to support deeper URL and application controls, allowing for more granular web use policy and enforcement.
- Full logging, which helps to address compliance requirements.
With Umbrella’s Cloud-Delivered firewall, customers can:
- Block access to high risk, non-web applications.